Saturday 22nd April Ms McCarthy’s Class at 11:00am – St Kevin’s Church
Saturday 29th April Ms O’Flaherty’s Class at 11:00am – St Kevin’s Church
Saturday 6th May Ms Lehane’s Class at 12:30pm – St Kilian’s Church
- Ceremonies start at 11:00 am – please be in the church 15 minutes in advance
- Each child is permitted 2 adults with them at the Mass
- Each family pod will sit together and will be at an assigned spot to maintain social distance
- Please maintain social distance, follow the guidance of stewards, sanitise your hands on entry and all over 13 to wear a face covering
- Children to wear Communion clothes or what they feel most comfortable in
- Bring a copy of the booklet with you on the day
- It is encouraged that the children bring the artwork for the day. It can also be dropped into the parish office before the day.
- As Fr Frank said, wear extra layers as it will be cold and the doors will be left open for the required ventilation.
Any further guidelines will be updated here as we have them
Get Ready of Communion Day
Videos: Mass Responses & How to Receive Communion