Monday 11th October Ms McCarthy’s Class at 12:30pm – St Kevin’s Church
Tuesday 12th October Ms O’Flaherty’s Class at 12:30pm – St Kevin’s Church
Wednesday 13th October Ms Lehane’s Class at 12:30pm – St Kilian’s Church
Thursday 14th October Ms Carr’s Class at 12:30pm – St Kilian’s Church
- Ceremonies start at 12:30 pm – please be in the church with 10 minutes to go
- Each child is permitted 2 adults with them at the Mass
- Each family pod will sit together and will be at an assigned spot to maintain social distance
- Please maintain social distance, follow the guidance of stewards, sanitise your hands on entry and all over 13 to wear a face covering
- Children to wear Communion clothes or what they feel most comfortable in
- Bring a copy of the booklet with you on the day
- It is encouraged that the children bring the artwork for the day. It can also be dropped into Natalie’s office before the day.
- As Fr Michael said, wear extra layers as it will be cold and the doors will be left open for the required ventilation.
Any further guidelines will be updated here as we have them
Get Ready of Communion Day
Videos: Mass Responses & How to Receive Communion